Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Excitement for Fall

So long since posts, but things got really busy after school started and now it's crazy indeed.  PLUS things have really heated up for A Hot Time in Texas.  I will be having a book signing in Dallas at Highlands Cafe, a sweet dining spot in our community, on Saturday, Nov. 21 late afternoon.  I'm hoping everyone who hasn't ordered a copy of Hot Time will stop by and stay for dinner. I'll also have copies of Drum, too, plus  I would love to sign copies already purchased. 
And as if that isn't exciting enough, LakeHighlandsToday.com is doing an interview and will post it online the week before the signing.  Woohoo!
AND the Dallas Public Library may purchase the books for all the Dallas area libraries.  Wouldn't that be amazing. My little books in the library!
More to come, but that's it for now!

No comments: