Tuesday, July 22, 2008

THE COVER IS HERE!




I will try to keep from posting in all caps so that I will appear professional and polished and cool about the fact that MY COVER ARRIVED!!! Sorry. So The Wild Rose Press sent over my cover yesterday and I am thrilled with the way it looks. The artist, Angela Anderson, did a great job capturing the wild New Mexico desert and the even wilder hero, motorcycle-riding sherrif, Drummond Wolfe. I've posted a picture here so you can see, too. So anyway, now I can use the image for marketing, etc. and trying to boost excitement. If only I knew WHEN the book would be out, then I could plan better. But plan I will, nonetheless. WOOHOO!

1 comment:

Karyn Lyndon said...

I sent the cover around to the Legacy Writer's Group and we are WAY impressed. Congratulations!